Wish you could actually believe in yourself? That you could walk this world with an empowered mindset?
Well, these 25 affirmations may be the perfect answer for you…as long as you know how to properly use them!
Far too many people believe that affirmations are just something you say and then you start to believe it. That’d be awesome and they’d be super powerful if that was the case, but it’s simply not like that.
Affirmations are a tool you can use to shift a mindset.
For instance instead of continuing to feel weak after abuse, you could use affirmations to help you feel empowered and confident. (That’s what the list below is for.)
To get the most out of this blog, first take a second and watch this video. This’ll show you how exactly to use the affirmations for empowerment. The list is right below the video!
25 affirmations to empower you after abuse:
- I am stronger than all of the challenges life throws at me
- I have survived everything in my past and I can survive everything in my future
- I am capable of healing and reaching my greatest dreams
- I survived the abuse I faced, meaning that I have been empowered from the day I was born
- I live my life with confidence
- I have the courage to face any challenge in life
- Strength flows through me constantly
- I am capable of manifesting confidence
- My voice is one of strength and power
- Every day I wake up with new strength
- Survivors of abuse like myself are the most powerful people in this world
- Empowerment is accessible to me
- Every action I take is from my empowered heart
- I can overcome any hardship in my life
- I am cloaked in confidence
- My heart shines of the power to help me face any difficulty
- Empowerment is something that sings through my every action
- The strength I had to survive is still with me today
- No one can take my strength from me
- I will remain empowered even in the face of antagonism
- I can do amazing things with my life
- My strength is in my softness
- I am powerful and capable no matter what emotion I’m feeling
- I can overcome anything
- Self empowerment is infinite and bright within me
I really hope you found this to be an amazing resource. Affirmations are something I’ve used on and off in my recovery, but when they’ve been a part of my life I’ve noticed that healing happens the fastest.
So if you’re ready to take your life to new level and really find that confidence and empowerment you’ve been seeking, pick one affirmation and give it a try.
Let me know which one you chose in a comment below and exactly how you’re going to fit it into your life!